Friday, August 20, 2004

And the winner is...

The Official Pop Culture Petri Dish Gold Star


There were some great entries, but in the end, as in the Spears-Federline wedding, there can be only one winner.

And so, in the first ever Pop Culture Petri Dish captioning contest, the caption that most accurately expressed what the stepmother-to-be was thinking is:

"The little brat is looking at my hooters!"

That means the winner of the Official Pop Culture Petri Dish Gold Star is... dipped in chocolate! Congratulations, dipped in chocolate!

In case you were curious, the answer we were looking for was: "Damn it! Which one's his kid and which one's his dog?" But all the replies were freakishly accurate. If I were Britney Spears, I'd tell you all to get out of my head. Then I'd tell that "trashy bandwaggoning dance gigolo" to get out of my bed. And then I'd call the Pop Culture Petri Dish and ask him to take a trip to Vega$ with me, causing a serious identity crisis and possibly a rift in the space-time continuum.

Thanks for playing and stay tuned for your next opportunity to win the Official Pop Culture Petri Dish Gold Star!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home