Friday, August 20, 2004

Big Brother Vocab Lesson of the Week

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad... grammar, that is


I hope Scott was watching last night as we all learned a new word:

par·a·noi

verb

1. To make someone paranoid: "I kinda think maybe they did it on purpose, and kept him in there as long as they possibly could to maybe paranoi me;" Past tense: "I... I... I don't know what it was that paranoid me so bad about Drew being in the H.O.H. room with them."

Thank you, Diane.

You proved the other night, in your astronomical conversation with Nakomis that you were no rocket scientist, but you cemented your status as house space cadet tonight when you couldn't figure out that the House Guest "who said they don't have a favorite author because they don't read" was Scott. C'mon, that was a gimme! (to be fair, Nakomis missed that one, too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home