Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Godfather: Part Ewww!


On her majesty's secret service

Every time I see the trailer for The Break-Up, I get the creeps... and not because of how Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau have let themselves go in the ten years since Swingers. No, what disturbs me is the part where Judy Davis tells Jennifer Aniston: "Go see Mischa, my personal waxer at the spa. Ask her for the Telly Savalas." Then Aniston, looking at herself naked in the mirror recites Kojak's catchphrase, "Who loves ya, baby?"

Now, Telly Savalas was Jennifer Aniston's godfather. So, you can see how her referring to the waxing of her most intimate of areas by the bald-headed actor's name would be somewhat godincestuous and therefore, creepy.

But hey, at least her godfather wasn't Gabe Kaplan.


Luca Brazilian sleeps with the fishes

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I honestly think that Hollywood consistently overestimates men's attraction to Jennifer Aniston. She's pretty cute for a normal woman, but that's about it.

May 24, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger MC said...

I guess she could have been told to get a mr. clean or a right said fred, though I don't think the audience could have taken her singing "I'm too sexy for my cat" etc.

May 30, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home