Monday, February 27, 2006

Dunk Nut

In the category of things I suffer through so you don't have to, I present this snippet of a conversation between two of the most noxious personalities ever to grace a TV set, Rita Cosby and Brian Dunkleman:
COSBY: And do you still stay in touch with any of the folks from the show?

DUNKLEMAN: No, I don't. You know, I called Randy Jackson a couple years ago to wish him a happy Martin Luther King Day, and I never heard back from him, so...

COSBY: Well, thank you very much for being with us, Brian. We appreciate it. And we'll look at IdolGohome.com. Thanks so much for being with us.
Now that I've seemingly solved the case of Jamie Foxx's involvement with "Gold Digger," my new mission is to unravel the mystery of how Rita Cosby - a woman with the most irritating voice in the world, a not-particularly-attractive face, zero journalistic integrity, endless fascination with unimportant "news stories" and horribly insensitive interviewing "technique" - is allowed to be on television.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home