Monday, August 15, 2005

"Tabitha, You Fat Lard, Come Get Some Timothy!"

"Melissa is eating her babies!"

Grizzly Man
has the potential to be the most quoted movie since Napoleon Dynamite (which I believe I called earlier than most, not to toot my own blog). Granted it won't find near the audience of that indie smash, but there's about a dozen random lines in Grizzly Man that I would love to be able to spout off at parties, cracking up like-minded cineastes. In my fantasy world, even the mere mention of the names Timothy Treadwell bestowed upon his beloved bears ("Mr. Chocolate", "Tabitha") would incite a knowing chuckle. If only anybody had submitted to IMDb's "Memorable Quotes" section - I'm horrible at recalling quotes on my own.

To get a feel for it, check out the trailer. Then go see the movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Another unintentionally hilarious scene I forgot about is when he's all broken up about that bumblebee dying on the flower petals. And then thirty seconds later he's like, "Oh, the bee moved. I guess he was just sleeping or something.

August 15, 2005 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home