Thursday, February 03, 2005

Look How Pha She's Come!

In the tradition of "Before They Were 'Stars'":

When Elizabeth Pha's not trawling for shrimp, she's trawling for help:

To Whom It May Concern,

Hello, my name is Elizabeth Frieda Pha. I am 19 years of age and a student at University of the Pacific. Throughout my high school years to this day, I have tried so hard to become discovered as a Pop / R&B singer. I feel that I have a singing ability that can touch and reach others. God gave me the gift of singing for a reason and that is to help others and to somehow touch their lives through music. That is my journey and my passion in life. I am young and I do not know where to start or what direction to take, but I would really want to get there. Please help me in any way you can.

I really hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth F. Pha


Since she's still got the same dream four years later, I wonder if she's still got the same e-mail address: dreamsparksbsb@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Junniper, MPA said...

That's special. I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little worried about this season. I know they dedicate most of the first episodes to the people who are really bad, but I have yet to see anyone that catches my eye talent-wise.

February 08, 2005 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is the hottest girl out there!!I would love foor her to sing me to sleep every night too!!-Kevin Cranston

February 15, 2005 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also elizabeth i live in fremont ohio holla at me-kevin cranston!!

February 15, 2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home