Saturday, October 02, 2004

Before They Were "Stars"

So I'm combing through a transcript of Chris Matthews' October 2003 interview with John Kerry when I stumble on this:


UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hi, Senator, my name is Andy Lipinski (ph), I am a senior at Harvard College, and you said if elected president, you’d be more diplomatic and work through the United Nations, but the people who flew planes into our buildings on September 11, the only language they understand is force. So my question to you is, should we be speaking with these people, or should we just be smoking them out of their caves like President Bush says?

I think to myself, "Huh, didn't Andy from The Apprentice 2 recently graduate from Harvard? Wasn't he a master debater? I wonder what his last name is."

A Yahoo! search reveals it's Litinsky (not to get too Jennifer C. here, but isn't that a sorta Jewy name?). Lipinski, Litinski. Close enough for me. No wonder he feels so at ease in the boardroom - he's gone toe to toe with the greatest debater since Cicero.

So be on the lookout for future reality stars asking softball questions on October 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home