Monday, October 04, 2004

Retraction III

I lied when I said I'd never heard of Woman Thou Art Loosed. This was the movie that young (and talented) Jordan Moseley was shooting on Showbiz Moms & Dads. Good for her, and good for her mom. They were by far the most (hell, the only) likable people on that show.

As reality-related films go, Woman charted four positions higher than From Justin to Kelly ever managed, has already earned more than eight times as much as The Battle of Shaker Heights pulled in during its entire run and a whopping 17 times as much as Stollen Summer's total gross.

Somebody cast Duncan Nutter in a film, stat! He's bound to be box-office gold.

2 Comments:

Blogger McBean said...

For a second I thought you meant the blond Jordan and I almost said what the fuck so lound I would have disturbed the peace. Now I know you mean the annoying little black girl. Sorry to those that statement just offended. She was one of those real kids who might as well be a cartoon. I wanted to throw cold spaghetti at her several times.

October 04, 2004 10:21 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

This is actually some of the best news I've gotten all week. Seriously. It's great to know that far from being off our game, Joel and I continue to know more about obscure movies (and TV) than any two people out there.

Screw Duncan. I want Grace in a Woody Allen film. I'd work, I'm serious!

October 07, 2004 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home