Friday, March 31, 2006

The More You Know


I know I love you, Pam

How great were those in-character The Office PSAs NBC ran last night? I'm kind of shocked (and impressed) NBC actually put them on the air at the risk of dilluting their 17-year-old, Emmy Award-winning "The More You Know" campaign and confusing viewers.

In fact, I'll admit that when I first saw the Timothy Treadwell-esque Dwight spot, I thought for about two seconds it might be real. Yes, I'm gullible.


"We need Rainn! Downy is hungry, Tabitha is hungry!
Melissa is eating her babies!"


Anyway, check them all out. And prepare to learn a lot about CDW.


It's like, you know...

Also, just because I can't remember the last time TV made me laugh out loud this hard, I present the following quote from Kelly (delivered perfectly by Mindy Kaling):
I never really thought about death until Princess Diana died. That was the saddest funeral ever...

That and my sister's.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home