Monday, March 21, 2005

Oh, There's Nothing Half Way...

It's coming!

Back in September, I first heard about a new show from the creators of The Joe Schmo Show. Now, six months to the day later, this sure-to-be masterpiece, Invasion Iowa, will premiere on March 29 on Spike TV.

As I haven't watched Spike (still no relation to Lee) since the finale of Joe Schmo 2, Invasion Iowa's impending berth has snuck up on me. I can't believe it's just a week and a day away! And since I've yet to see any advance promotion, I was caught off guard when I discovered on reality genius Rhett Reese's new Invasion Iowa blog that the new series is in fact a mini-series, lasting but four nights and five hours.

I'm not sure how to feel about this abreviated run. I'll reserve judgment until after the two-hour April Fool's Day finale and pray for an extensive DVD release.

For now, mark your calendars, set your TiVos, program your VCRs, cancel any plans you may have thought you had and brace yourselves for INVASION IOWA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I'm coming over to watch this show, btw.

March 22, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home