Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Cult of Schmo

Now I understand why Joe Schmo is so brilliant. Co-creator Rhett Reese feels the exact same way about Reality TV that I do. He expressed our sentiments so well in his blog post, that I really have nothing to add to it.


I will say that loving Schmo is like being a member of Fight Club. Today I met a random woman, married, mother of two. We got to talking about TV and I mentioned Joe Schmo Show. She got all excited, and then felt the need to explain that she never meets anybody else who watches her beloved Schmo. But she didn't need to explain. I felt the same excitement, the same bond.

The first rule of Joe Schmo Show is... Talk about Joe Schmo Show.
The second rule of Joe Schmo Show is... Talk about Joe Schmo Show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Much of our own relationship is based upon a mutual love of Schmo.

Well, that and a committment to hot anal sex.

July 29, 2004 12:46 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oh, and please post on Amish in the City. If you watched it. (And I'm hoping you did...)

July 29, 2004 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home